We LOVE Sunday’s in my house. It is an amazing day to relax and spend some quality time with family. Being that I love to bake, I often accidentally leave behind trails of flour (unfortunately this is one of my moms biggest pet peeves). Luckily, I stumbled upon this amazing recipe, from here, that required no flour at all, just a simple tube of Pillsbury biscuit mix. It was delish and a huge hit for a well deserved Sunday splurge breakfast. I highly recommend you give it a shot. It was super simple to make, and your family will be thanking you later!
Sticky Bun Yum
1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
4 tablespoon butter (melted)
3/4 Cup pancake syrup
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 Cup packed light brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray (I used Pam)
3. In one bowl, combine butter and syrup
4. In a second bowl, combine cinnamon and brown sugar
5. Fill the bottom of the fluted pan with half of the syrup mixture (step 3) and half of the sugar mixture (step 4)
6. Place biscuits on the bottom of the pan overlapping edges (forming a ring)
7. Top the biscuits with the remaining syrup and sugar mixtures
8. Put the buns in the over for about 20-25 minutes or until they are nice and golden!
9. Cool for 10 minutes
10. Invert pan onto a serving platter and enjoy!