1. What is your most prized possession in your closet?
Right now it is my new Forever 21 shirt. It is just perfect, so perfect that I have two of them.
2. Who is your style icon?
I love Miranda Kerr’s style. She is effortlessly fashionable, I love that.
3. What is your favorite magazine?
Glamour & Self
4. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lipgloss, but lately I’ve been all over the Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm
‘s which I feel are a happy medium between lipstick & lip gloss. Love them.
5. Since it is almost Valentine’s Day, who would you want to have as your celebrity Valentine?
Since my boyfriend Brian is not a celebrity, I guesssss I’d have to settle for celebrity valentine James Franco.
6. What is your favorite movie?
This is a toughie, I have way too many favorites. But, one of my new favorites is the Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, which I literally watched 5 times the first week I saw it.
7. If you could go shopping with anyone, who would you pick?
If I could go shopping with anyone, it would definitely be Tim Gunn. He has such a good eye for style and just seems so sweet.
8. Who first taught you how to do your makeup?
The first time I learned how to do my makeup was when my mom brought me to the Clinique counter at the mall.
9. When was your last fashion purchase and what did you buy?
Oh goodness, let’s see… I believe it was a chain headband.
10. What do you love about being a blogger?
I absolutely love connecting with other new bloggers who are on the same journey as me. It has been a lot of fun so far.
11. What are your dreams and goals as a blogger for 2014?
I would love to inspire others to find the hidden gems in life because life is a beautiful thing and there is so much to smile about.
3. http://chuzailiving.wordpress.com/ (over 200 followers but totally worth nominating)
My Questions for the Nominee’s:
1. How did your blog get it’s name?
2. What are three things you cannot live without?
3. Who is your role model?
4. Gold or silver?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world (and money wasn’t an issue) where would you go?
6. How do you make, or plan to make, the world a better place?
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish next year?
8. Who is your style icon?
9. What is your favorite dessert?
10. What is one of your secret talents?
11. What are your blogging goals for 2014?